- •Damage of a drag chain conveyor (2013)
Broken weldseam between vertically and diagonally loose parts. Resultant the drag chain conveyor broke and both “arms” moved horizontally because of the continuously processing force.
- •Freight blaze on board of MS “Anmiro” (2013)
To clarify the cause of fire, two fire-tests had been conducted which were supposed to reflect the situation on board.
- •Collision of MS “Cecile” with motorboat “Clint” (2013)
The transom (bow side) of the boat had a continous, massive crack. In the whole stern section the upper shell was disrupted from the sub shell. Because of the pressure forces and cracks the shells laid no longer justified to eachother. In the box of the engine mount there was a gaping crack as well.
- •Motor yacht “Sea You” agrounded (2013)
Both Tenderboat Davitarms (at the stern of the motor yacht located) were crooked in the upper area of the vertical-traverse-pillar.
- •Keel damage of SY “Tinkerbell” (2012)
On placing the boat in storage for the winterseason some cracks have been noticed in the bilge area at the keel mounting.
- •Damage FGS “Trave Sun” (2012)
The discovered massive damages at the heads of the propellerblades as well as the crack in a transition of a propellerblade and hub can be clearly traced back to a marine-ice contact.
- •Gear box damage MS “Seewind” (2012)
Due to metallic abrasion the cogging of the axle was damaged which sequentially caused the gear box breakdown.
- •Damage survey – Fire damage of a supplementary air blower (2012)
The bearing of the belt pulley led to the blower damage.
- •Gear box damage MS “Adler Princess” (2012)
The inspection of the already deconstructed gear drive took place in a warehouse in Kiel.
- •Project Archives
The projects of the years 2006 to 2008 has been stored in a project list. This list can be viewed in our project-archive-section. Excerpts of 2009 – 2011 projects can be provided on request.